Article 1. General Conditions
2. In accordance with Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, this agreement is a public contract, and in case of acceptance (acceptance) of the terms and conditions set forth below, any viable natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the "User") undertakes to comply with the terms of this The contract.
3. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following terms are used in the following meaning:
The Offer - a public offer of the Contractor, addressed to any capable physical and / or legal person, to conclude a public contract with him on the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement;
Acceptance - complete acceptance by the User of the terms of the Agreement;
Artist - individual entrepreneur Alehnovich A.V., location: 01032, Kyiv, street. Leo Tolstoy, 57;
User - any competent natural or legal person who has accepted the terms of this Agreement and uses the Contractor's Service. On behalf of the legal entity the use of the Service is carried out by an authorized employee / representative of such legal entity.
The use of the Service - the acceptance by the User of the offer for the conclusion of this Agreement and the procedure whereby the User, by filling out the appropriate forms of the Service, provides the necessary information for the use of the Service;
Personal data - the information or set of information about an individual, by means of which it is identified or can be specifically identified;
- website https://ispage.online
. Other Internet resources administered by the Contractor or under the control of the Contractor and directly related to the Contractor's activities for the purposes of this Agreement shall be considered as an integral part of the Service.
5. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the User confirms his legal and operational capacity, confirms the reliability of the data provided to him within the framework of this Agreement and assumes full responsibility for their accuracy, completeness and reliability.
Access and use of the Service for minors may only be carried out with the consent of their parents or guardians. Such persons are responsible for acts committed by juveniles who are under their care. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to allow a minor to use our service.
6. This Agreement may be amended by the Contractor unilaterally without any special User's notice. The new version of the Agreement enters into force from the moment of placement in the Service or after bringing the User in a different convenient form, unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the Contract. Continued use of the Service after making amendments to this Agreement means the consent of the User with such changes.
7. In case of nonconformance of the User with any terms of this Agreement, as well as with amendments to the Agreement, the User is obliged to discontinue use of the Service.
8. The functionality of the Service is provided only after the continued use of the Service by the Users.
9. Access to the Service is free of charge, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunication network provided by the supplier of the User.
Article 2. CODE OF BEING AND USE OF THE SERVICE
1. The user agrees to use the Service in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, moral principles and public order, as well as this Agreement. The User shall refrain from using the Service for any illegal actions or purposes that may be considered a criminal offense against third parties, as well as violation of any applicable law.
2. Users are not permitted to distribute information using the Service in violation of the provisions of this Agreement or the rights of third parties, in particular, the information shall not contain:
1) propaganda of hatred, violence, discrimination, racism, xenophobia, interethnic conflicts;
2) calls for violence and illegal actions;
3) information violating the rights of third parties;
4) information that facilitates fraud, deception or abuse of trust;
5) information leading to the commission of contracts with stolen or fake objects;
6) information that violates or infringes on the property of third parties, commercial secrets or the right to privacy;
7) personal information or personal data of third parties without explicit consent of these persons;
8) information containing information that violates privacy, offending someone else's honor, dignity or business reputation;
9) information containing defamation or threats to someone else's address;
10) information bearing the nature of pornography;
11) information that harms minors;
12) misleading information and misleading information;
13) viruses or any other technology that is harmful to the Service, the Performer or other users;
14) information about services that are considered immoral, such as: prostitution, usury or other forms that contradict the norms of morality or the law;
15) links or information about sites that compete with the Performer services;
16) information representing "spam", "letters of happiness", "schemes of pyramids" or undesirable or false commercial advertising;
17) information disseminated by information agencies;
18) information on the offer of earnings on the Internet;
19) information with the offer of franchise, multilevel and network marketing, financial pyramid, agency activity, sales office or any other activity requiring recruitment of other persons;
20) information of an exclusively advertising character without the offer of a specific service;
21) information that otherwise violates the requirements of the current legislation.
3. The user is forbidden:
1) distribute, transmit or provide to third parties any information, item or content that may constitute a violation of intellectual property rights, patents, brands or copyrights owned by the Service's owners or third parties;
2) distribute, transmit or provide to third parties any information, item or content that is considered to be in violation of the privacy laws or the protection of personal data.
4. The Contractor reserves the right to claim compensation for damages incurred as a result of non-compliance by the User with the above-mentioned conditions of use.
5. Access to and use of the Service requires a computer or other equipment, as well as an Internet connection. Any expenses associated with such articles are not included in the Contractor's remuneration and are paid exclusively by the User.
6. The Contractor shall not be liable for the storage and use of the User's Password required to access his account on the Service. Such responsibility rests with the User. An executor assumes that any user who accesses his or her e-mail account and uses his password is a legal user of the Service.
Article 3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
1. The User agrees to adhere to the terms of this Agreement.
2. The User has the right to use the Service solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3. The User undertakes not to use the Service in violation of the rights and lawful interests of the Contractor, third parties, this Agreement and the laws of Ukraine.
4. The user undertakes to carefully and carefully store the data used for identification in the service. In case if the third party's access to the email address specified at the registration was obtained, the User undertakes to make immediate changes to the registration data in order to prevent the sending of the data used for identification in the service to such compromised email addresses.
5. The user is forbidden to independently or with the involvement of third parties to decompile the Service, as well as distribute, communicate to the public and provide other access to the Service, reverse engineer the Service or its individual elements.
6. The User is responsible for the use of the Service and its functional capabilities in any manner not expressly provided for in this Agreement.
7. Any payments for communications services, including those provided by cellular operators or Internet access providers, are paid by the User on their own.
Article 4. Rights and Duties of the CONTRACTOR
1. The Contractor has the right to provide free services to the Users. About the conditions for the provision of such services, the Contractor shall inform the User by placing on the service the relevant information about the service.
2. The Contractor shall have the right to block the User's access to the Service in case of detecting violations of the User's obligations provided for in this Agreement.
3. An Executor has the right to limit unilaterally access to the Service's functionality for organizational or technical reasons until such reasons are eliminated. The Executor undertakes to resolve any problems in the functioning of the Service as soon as possible and, in the absence of such possibility, to notify the User about this within the Service or in other ways.
4. In order to improve and increase the stability of the Service, the Contractor has the right to collect, store and process statistical information on the use of the Service by the User.
Article 5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Personal non-proprietary rights and property rights to all objects available through the Service, including design elements, text, graphic images, illustrations, scripts, programs, databases and other objects (hereinafter referred to as "Content"). , as well as on the Service, belong to the Performer.
2. Except as provided by this Agreement and the laws of Ukraine, no Content may be copied, reproduced, processed, distributed, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used without the prior consent of the Contractor. The user is not allowed to copy or modify, modify, analyze the code, take any actions to obtain the source code, create derivative works, or process the Service partially or completely.
The non-exclusive use of the Service is permitted by the User only through reproduction and use of its functional capabilities from the moment of the conclusion of this Agreement.
The use of Content, as well as any other elements, is possible only within the framework of the proposed functionality.
Article 6. CORRECTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF ERRORS IN THE INTRODUCTION OF DATA
1. Every time the User fills in the required field, he is not allowed to proceed to the next stage within the Service until all required fields have been filled in. A message will be displayed that warns the user of any errors that need to be corrected.
2. In case of errors that can not be corrected while working with the Service, you can send a message to the support service at email@example.com.
Article 7. SUPPORT
1. In case of difficulties with the operation of the Service, the User may contact the Contractor by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE EXECUTOR AND USER
1. The Contractor shall not be liable to the User for any malfunctions that arise during the use of the Service and / or the Service.
2. The Contractor shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequences of any use of the Service, and / or damage caused to the User and / or third parties as a result of any use of the Service or its specific components and / or functions.
3. In no event shall the Contractor or its representatives be liable to the User or to any third parties for any indirect, incidental, unintended damage, including lost profits or lost data, damage to honor, dignity or business reputation caused in communication with the use of the Service.
4. The Contractor shall not be liable for temporary failures and interruptions in the work of the Service.
5. The Contractor assumes no responsibility for the Service malfunction or failure of the Internet or any third party.
6. The Contractor reserves the right to block or delete the User's account in the Service in case of violation of the rules specified in this Agreement.
Article 9. UPDATES AND NEW SERVICE VERSIONS
1. This Agreement applies to all further updates / new versions of the Service. Accepting the use of the renewal / new version of the Service, the User accepts the terms of this Agreement for the relevant updates / new versions of the Service.
Article 10. OTHER CONDITIONS
1. This Agreement constitutes an agreement between the User and the Executor regarding the order of using the Service, its functional and replaces all prior agreements between the User and the Executor.
2. Appeals, suggestions and claims related to the use / inability of the Service to be used, as well as possible breach of the Service of the law and / or rights of third parties, must be directed to the mailing address: email@example.com.
3. If, for one or another reason, one or more of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity or applicability of other provisions.
4. This Agreement is regulated and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
5. This Agreement enters into force for the User from the moment of its acceptance and operates within one year from the moment the Customer leaves the Service.
6. The place of conclusion and execution of this Agreement is: 01032, Kyiv, ul. Leo Tolstoy, 57.
7. In the event of a discrepancy between the Ukrainian version of this Agreement and any other version in another language, the version in Ukrainian shall prevail.