We respectfully treat the visitors of our site to the confidential information https://ispage.online (hereinafter - the "Service"). Below is what data we collect and for what purpose, and what are your rights as a subject of personal data. Data is collected, processed and used in strict accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
Collection, use and processing of personal data
We collect information only so that you can use our Service, and we could properly provide you with the relevant services, realize our rights and obligations provided by the current legislation of Ukraine, conduct statistical and analytical information, realize other purposes specified in this Security Policy. We collect your data only if you voluntarily provided information or expressly agreed to use it.
When you visit our Service, certain data is automatically recorded on our servers for system administration, as well as for statistical or backup purposes. Recorded information may include your IP address, version information of your browser, the operating system of the computer from which you visited our Service, and, if possible, your search parameters that led you to our service.
The service may collect certain information automatically, including logs and server analytics through Google Analytics ™.
We store e-mail addresses (recipients of website performance reports) and tracked site addresses.
We also store the content of the letters, the date and time of the sending of the letters, the subject of the letter within 5 (five) days from the moment of sending. We do not transfer any information received from the user to third parties.
If you voluntarily provide us with personal information, we undertake not to use, process or transmit such information in a way that goes beyond the requirements of Ukrainian legislation and / or your consent.
Saved data will be deleted after the expiration of the storage period, established by law or by us. You have the right at any time to request the removal of information about you. You also have the right to revoke your consent to use or process your personal data at any time. In such cases, and also, if you have any other wishes related to your personal data, please send an email to: email@example.com. We will try to respond as quickly as possible to your request.
We are concerned about the confidentiality of your information. For the information that we process and support, we provide robust protection on our servers. Access to this information is only available to authorized employees and / or contractors who must know this information in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Service, its development (modification) or improvement. Each employee / contractor signs an agreement on non-disclosure of information received in connection with work on / with the Service. Keep in mind that while we try to secure the information we handle and support, no security system can prevent all possible security breaches.
Rights of users as a subject of personal data
We guarantee our users the right to protect personal data provided by Ukrainian legislation. Also, we recall that according to the current legislation of Ukraine, the subject of personal data including the following rights:
1) to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of processing them, the location or residence (residence) of the owner or the administrator of personal data, or to give an appropriate order for the receipt of this information to authorized persons, except in cases established by law;
2) access to their personal data;
3) receive no more than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, the answer as to whether processing of his personal data, as well as the receipt of the contents of such personal data;
4) make a motivated request to the owner of personal data with a protest against the processing of his personal data;
5) to receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to which his personal data are transferred;
6) make a motivated request for the modification or destruction of their personal data to any owners and managers of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as protection against providing information that is unreliable or defamatory of honor, dignity and business reputation an individual;
8) to file complaints about the processing of his personal data to the Commissioner for Human Rights or to the court;
9) apply remedies in case of violations of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) make reservations about limiting the right to process his / her personal data with the consent;
11) withdraw consent for the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect against an automated solution that has legal implications for it.
If you have any questions regarding the confidentiality of using the Service or if you have any questions about working with the Service, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.